Thursday, April 21, 2011

Basel take 2

Last weekend I spent in Basel with my friend Jessica. My first time in Basel was quite brief, this time I got very well acquainted with this beautiful city and the surrounding countries, (I got lost on my bike, ended up in France then Germany then back to Switzerland, all in one afternoon!)

Most of these pictures are from the old side of Basel, I loooved that part of town

Cobblestone streets


me

a nice view of the Rhine

Jessica fell on her bike and hurt her thumb and took a bar to the stomach

So we rode to Germany and called an ambulance, Jessica is from Germany, so we went there for insurance reasons

had to sneak a picture of the cute medic

All was well at the hospital, no internal problems, so we got back on our bikes and rode back to Switzerland. Fun weekend, minus the hospital, but fun to experience a european hospital.

5 comments:

Dianna Bell said...

whoooooa- your aunt is calling, even with the dorky uniform.

M. Moore said...

And still no Roger Federer sitings? I am totally in love with Switzerland. Thanks for letting us have the adventure through you. Are you coming home via NYC?

Kristina said...

was/it is your birthday recently/soon? Also, come home.

Lindsay said...

no roger again! i thought I saw him for a minute, but nope, not him, just another very attractive man. wish I was coming through nyc, I need to get back there asap, and Kristina thursday is the day! my super sweet 29!

Heidi said...

Hmmm, maybe I'll try to get hurt while I'm there if these are the responders. HEYOOOO!