Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hiking in the hills

This spring has been so warm until today, it's now snowing. I feel bad now for laughing at everyone in Utah getting dumped on for the last few weeks. I've made an effort to go running or hiking on a daily basis, at times it's at night, so I don't get to see much but the roads with street lamps. I did take my camera hiking the other day and took some pictures. Here's what I've got to work with.

Started hiking through the forest

then up the hills

well, behind me is a lot of snow, so I stopped here. Not a bad view of Grindelwald

My self portrait shooting abilities

I could live here

And last but certainly not least, a little garden gnome on my way home, played around with my little editing program, such fun

5 comments:

Dianna Bell said...

so pretty!!

Kristina said...

best self portrait i've ever seen, period.

I dunna ken said...

Tell me, do you ever want to break out in song singing "the hills are alive with the sound of music"
It is so gorgeous there!

Riley said...

Mary D, I think that gnome is up to something. I can see it in his eyes.

M. Moore said...

ARE YOU TRYING TO FREAK ME OUT, RILEY!