Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last post....

                 Check out this sweet old photograph I found!

Wait a minute! that's me! haha
                                 

I'm such a dork, but I wanted to take these pictures. They didn't turn out very good, and my battery died after a few pictures, I wasn't prepared. oh well. I hope you get a good laugh out of them.


The hills are alive...


pretty flowers in my hand

I like making these pictures look old fashioned, I'm weird I know. Don't I look like I belong in switzerland in the early 19th century?

Well people, there you have it. I leave the day after tomorrow, back to Utah, and not so many adventures to blog about. So I'll be leaving now. If I happen upon another adventure I will start making more posts, and who knows, if I take a beautiful picture or want to share something, i may just log on and post something. Not likely, but you never know. Thanks for joining me in my adventures. Until next time.

9 comments:

Laynahell said...

where did you get that outfit? You look great!

Lindsay said...

well thanks Layna, the outfit is fantastic, glad you like it!

Lindah said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

I dunna ken said...

I knew those hills were alive with the sound of music! I loooove the dress. I'm always jealous of the Norwiegen's when they dressed up in their gorgeous dresses and I would be wearing my old navy T-shirt with a flag on it for our international day at the school.
I can't wait to see you this summer! Did you hear that? I think it's Angola calling your name!

Lindsay said...

I think I heard it mabel....who knows:)

Dianna Bell said...

you're a swiss beauty! i'm sad your blog is closing- i love your pictures and stories. :(

M. Moore said...

Yo-de- lay-he-hooo! Are you bringing that dress home? I hope so. Your adventures in Switzerland may be coming to an end....but LINZEE"S ADVENTURES LIVE ON!!!

Wait, I just felt something....ah, yes, regret! Regret that I didn't come visit while you were there! Come home safely. We missed you,

Heidi said...

Thanks for finally letting me know you have a blog ya, meanie.
I LOVE these pictures. You are so beautiful. I wish I was going to be there in the summer so you could spend ALL DAY photographing ME prancing in the hills :(

Lindsay said...

Yeah right Heidi, like anyone would want to see a picture of you. hahaha, you can still prance in the snow....