Monday, February 6, 2012

A visit from Heidi and Joe!

I was lucky enough to have a visit from my dear cousin Heidi and her hubby Joe. It was so exciting, especially because we got to celebrate her birthday while she was here. We did some fun things and had a wonderful time. Here are a bunch of pictures from the past few days with them.

Heidi and Joe

Heidi flying by on the sled, she didn't even crash, so no good crash photos.

still sledding, it's freezing my hair it's so cold.

We also took a hike up to Alpweg, it was a lovely view on our way back.

Birthday fun! I made a carrot cake, it was actually pretty good.

Then up to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe, this is inside an ice palace. Oh did I mention that the trian ride goes through the Eiger? Yeah, pretty neat. 

Team photo on top of the world. We had to huddle together for warmth, it was -20 degrees celcius with a 20 kilometer per hour winds, yup, pretty darn cold.

2 comments:

I dunna ken said...

How fun to have Heidi and Joe! Can I just say BRRRRRR!

Heidi said...

Best trip EVER!! Thank you for everything!