Thursday, January 19, 2012

St Gallen

I got to spend a little time with my dear cousins Akayleia and Brandon in St Gallen. What a cool city and a great family to visit. BY the way Prestley is the cuuutest little guy, such a sweetie, glad I got to meet him. So here are just a few pictures I took from the hike we did.

First we walked past St George, yes, the name of the town they live in is called St Georgen. I loved this statue.

Then past these amazing houses, we don't have this type of house where I live, mostly just chalets

Then we got to these cool ponds thats people swim in for their healing powers, unfortunately the ponds were frozen over, so I couldn't take a dip.

The Prestley man, he's so cool.

Look, Salt Lake isn't the only place with bad inversion, still a gorgeous view.

Props to Akayleia for haulin Prestley all the way to the top.

Aaaand me, with my notoriously bad hair.


A wonderful time in St Gallen. Thanks for the hospitality guys!

3 comments:

Dianna Bell said...

bad hair?! what on earth are you talking about? i love your pretty hair!

Heidi said...

No, I'M the one with bad hair. You can't take that away from
me!

Lindsay said...

Sometimes I think if I just let my hair air dry it will curl, thus resulting in bed head. Well, I did sleep on it and travel several hours by train. All the while without the use of my hairbrush.