Saturday, March 5, 2011

James Bond 007

Yesterday morning I went up to a revolving restaurant on the top of Schilthorn, it's another ski resort within the Jungfrau region, and I have a pass there also, so I had to make a trek over there too. The name of the restaurant is called the James Bond 007, yep, it's as good as it sounds. The restaurant got it's name from the 1969 James Bond movie" On her majesty's secret service" which was filmed up there. Click here if you want to see the trailer for it  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5OCxwZI7YA,

Well, the food was great, the view was spectacular, and the skiing was excellent.

The lookout

Part of the ski resort


here take a picture of me


and another one...


the drive home

Another wonderful day and adventure in the swiss alps. And yes, Marco took me, thanks again Marco!

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Is there anything that you do that is just flat out boring?

Riley said...

Shane McConkey Ski-based off one of those cliffs in that second picture. I think it was in the Oakley movie, but i can't remember for sure.