Monday, March 28, 2011

Nottingham

After Scotland my original plan was to go to Barcelona, but there was a change of plans and I ended up going to Nottingham with my friend Niki. He's from there, so he showed me around and we saw the sights.

Statue of Robin Hood at Nottingham Castle


Nottingham Castle


The actual castle itself is pretty much gone, but you can see here parts that are left, and new stuff built on top


Under the castle are caves and tunnels that run all over nottingham, this was just a small tunnel, but very cool. Niki and his sister Kaytee


Downtown Nottingham


Wollaton Hall


I love English neighborhoods like this.

1 comment:

Shanshine said...

Are you ever coming home? Or is that home now? Will you buy me some street carhart stuff or what. should I come there and find you? Seriously this is ridiculous. I miss you and your face and guts. A lot.