Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Punk rock

Punk rock is alive and well in Germany! I managed to squeeze in a punk rock show on my little outing over the weekend. It is hard core out there! People are nuts, I've never seen such crazy hairstyles, piercings or metal spikes, in my life. Just a few photos, for you. I felt like I needed to give it a retro black and white look. Although sadly I didn't get pictures of the crazy punk rock dudes with the mohawks and facial tattoos.



I like this picture

In case you were wondering, Adrian Brody sings in a punl rock band in Germany.



I think I counted 12 piercings on this lady, I should post her picture in color, half her hair is flourescent pink.

Little crazy dancing

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Holy cow...that guy does look like Adrian Brody.

Lindsay said...

I know! I fell in love that night. haha!