Monday, January 31, 2011

Bikes in deutschland

So I went to Cologne, to see a friend I made in Australia. She is from germany, so I contacted her when I got here and told her I wanted to meet up and ride. She told me there was a girls day at this skatepark nearby, so I decided to visit, here are some pictures of riding bikes in Deutschland.

This isn't a skatepark, some skaters and bikers went at night and built some quarterpipes under an overpass, all in one night! Impressive.

My friend and hostess with the mostest, Jessica.

Some girls that we got to ride with, Zandile on the far left is amazing on a bike!

1 comment:

Newty said...

Lindsey Looooooooooooooooo,

hey biker chick. Looks like you're having good times, which is really what you should be having. What's with the gargolyle's "little man" being an actual little man?