Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More sledding!

Yes! It worked. I don't know why it wasn't working before.

We had a beautiful sunny day, we all went sledding, so I got more sledding photos. It is one of my favorite things to do, ever. We also brought a new friend along, her name is Kari and she is from Taiwan.



Bode getting ready to start our downward adventure.

Here is Kari, I think she had a good time as well

I was sledding with Myles, I got nervous on some of the steep hills.

We took a route I've never been on through the forest, last year there wasn't enough snow to open up this trail.

Another wonderful day on the mountain. Expect to see more sledding pictures!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, more sledding pictures! We can't wait! I've never gone sledding on such contraptions.

Lindsay said...

just you wait! they are the most fun sleds you'll ever ride.

Greg and Leigh said...

Oh it looks like so much fun!!

Shanshine said...

shred on the sled on!

I dunna ken said...

What is the safety procedure for getting off a runaway sled?