Monday, January 16, 2012

A ski run with me

Ok, for those of you who get motion sickness or just can't stand a shaky camera, I would suggest not watching this. I took my camera with me on a ski journey, I'm always wishing people were with me and could see the stuff I see everyday. So a few days ago I decided to film it. Originally I was going to edit it all nice, but after my computer crashed and all my unsaved work dissappeared, I just took all my footage and made it go 650 times faster than normal. Please TRY to enjoy, it's pretty horrible work, but you get what you get.

Also take note of the beginning when I crash and almost broke my camera. That's right, I did it for you people.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

it's like I'm right there with you!

Greg and Leigh said...

That was pretty sweet...my eyes are bugging out a little... but I liked it. What a beautiful place.

Shanshine said...

Loved the edit // ao I'm going to get my passport today as soon as it gets here I would like to come out there and do what we discussed fingers crossed