Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas Eve, almost my entire meal consisted of dairy products.  Raclette (i'm sure that's spelled incorrectly), a traditional swiss meal, you melt raclette cheese and eat it with potatoes, or just the cheese if you want.  Sorry Marydee, you wouldn't like it.  Then ice cream for dessert, yeah sure there were also vegetables, but I just want to glorify the dairy for a minute.  We also had a visit from the american Santa, I love Christmas with really young kids, they get so excited.


The living room


Hayden and Bode ready for dinner


Me, Kenzie, Hayden, Myles, Mandel and Bode
My bright yellow shirt throwing off the balance of the picture, ha.


I love this picture, even though it's blurry. It all happened so fast. Santa just on his way in the house, you can see the excitement in Bode's face.


So there you have it.  Just getting ready for bed, the excitement of Christmas in the air.  It'll be a good night. 

6 comments:

Riley said...

Mmmm, I love raclette. Merry Christmas Lindsay! We love and miss you, but are so excited you get to have this experience. Enjoy every minute of it.

Love Riley and Layna

Shanshine said...

Merry Christmas bdinz ... you fit in perfectly.

Greg and Leigh said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Bdinz!! Looks like your are having a great time. Yes, we will miss you too...well lets be honest you won't be missing much here anyway (just a long day at work followed by many more long days of work). Love ya, Leigh, Greg, & Elias

Lindsay said...

Thanks guys! Have a very merry christmas!, I'll be calling home, hopefully we can chat a little on christmas day.

M. Moore said...

I'll have you know, Linz, that I have come a long way with me adversion to melted cheese. You would be proud. Will you stalk Roger Federer for me?

M. Moore said...

Linz, It was great chatting with you today. We missed you but it looks like you are having the time of your life! Have a Great day!
Love, Mom