Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I finally got some ski pictures!

So today I decided to ski with my camera, it was a total hassle because I just wore it around my neck.  I also decided to just bring my fisheye lens, I didn't want to be skiing with a camera around my neck and an extra lens in my pocket.  Once I got up there I was so mad I didn't have my other lens because it was a breathtaking morning. My fisheye stinks with the scenery shots, but oh well what can you do. I took some fun pictures, met up with my friends Marco and Andreas and we skied. It was an excellent day and we had a good time.  I'm falling in love with skiing again!  It could be because I feel so free with out all that ski patrol gear. Anywho here are some pictures of my day.


First run of the day


Andy and Marco




My first time on a T bar, with the help of Marco

Bluebird day with perfect snow


The trail to my house, I'm probably only 200 yards from home


2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Sigh....I can't imagine a more beautiful setting.

Riley said...

Tele like it's hot!