Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ahh, to ride...

Today I spent a good part of the afternoon cleaning up the old woodshop down the road, so I could ride my bike around a bit. It felt so good to get back on, I know it's only been about three weeks, but I miss it!

sweeping up the sawdust

almost there

things are still a bit dusty

ready to ride

Well, unfortunately I'm not so good on the flat ground, but I have a lot I can work on.  Already have a nice bruise on the shin. Maybe I'll start throwing together some ramps.

3 comments:

M. Moore said...

Really? You can just walk into any old wood shop, clean it up, and ride your bike there?

Lindsay said...

haha, well, i happen to have a key to this one.

Shanshine said...

Let me know when your skills are ready for a photo shoot.... ill be right there.