Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kindergarten ski race

All the kindergarten classes in Grindelwald had a ski race today! Each kid had a practice run, then two turns to run the course. It was intense! ha, well maybe for some parents, it was cute watching the kids, some of them take it very seriously. One boy was getting so close to the gates he was hitting them like in the world cup, I wish I got a picture of him, it was hilarious.

This was the starting area


Here comes Bode! I love his face in this shot.


A dedicated fan ringing his cowbell


Another little racer


I am a horrible blogger and didn't get a podium shot, my hands were cold, sorry. The swiss breed ski racers, they start em young. I'm pretty sure I wasn't skiing like this in the Coca-Cola Cup!

2 comments:

Lindah said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Kindergarten Ski Race Day!!
That Bode is adorable.

Patricia Costello said...

This is adorable! My kid's almost in kindergarten...she's obviously got some catching up to do!