Sunday, January 2, 2011

memories

In honor of the new year, I will just commemorate last year with a few photo highlights from 2010.  I haven't taken any pictures the last few days, just been working, so I'll post these instead.


I went to a bike competition in April, first one I ever went to and took 6th place. Lots of fun.


New York in may, thanks MD
Crystal rapid!


It was a great summer


roadtrip with friends in the fall


And of course, Grindelwald


So thank you 2010 for being a good year, hopefully 2011 is a better one.  I'm off to a really great start.

4 comments:

Shanshine said...

My new years resolution : run rivers in Switzerland w my beatie. Don't let me down.

Shanshine said...

* bestie. Not beatie. Glad we cleared that up.

Lindsay said...

I was wondering who beatie was. sounds like an old lady. nice.

M. Moore said...

NYC, Switzerland, road trips, Grand Canyon...I want to be you! I'm hoping there is more NYC in your future.